Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding Pics

I know that it has been forever since our wedding but I just got the pictures back a month or so ago and it's taken me forever to figure out this whole blogging thing. Anyway, here they are!

This one is of us and Todd's friends and their wives. These 5 have been buddies for a very long time and Todd was the last of them to get married. They were excited to make the "Fab 5" become the "Top 10".

Todd and the boys.

Me and my besties. My 2 favorite cousins next to me and my 2 best friends from high school on the outside. It was so much fun to have them all there.

I love this picture! And yes, those were really the shoes I wore :)

1 comment:

  1. umm .. did you really write 'besties'!?!?! hahahahahah i don't know that we can be friends anymore. haha

    ReplyDelete