Sunday, July 14, 2013

Twin Falls

A couple of weeks ago, Todd was out of town for scout camp so Nate and I decided to take a little trip to Twin Falls. We had a fantastic time! The awesome office I worked for there has been dying to do a baby shower for me. They always throw great parties for people that are having babies but, because of our obvious circumstances, we weren't able to do one before I had the babies and then we moved shortly after Nate Bug came home from the hospital. They are so wonderful and had still been trying to set up a date to do one even though Nate is already a year old :) We finally made it work and had a great time. Nate got totally spoiled!! He got a ton of new "big boy" toys and loads of cute new clothes. I don't have any pictures (yet) but when I get them, I'll be sure and post some. We got some super cute ones!

After the shower, we went to uncle Brian and Aunt Katherine's house for Nate's first sleepover. I wish I could say Nate slept well (he actually screamed for an hour before he fell asleep and then was up at 5:30am!) but he had a fun time anyway.

Nate with Anna, Abby, Tyler, and Alyssa

This is Tyler's pedal go-cart with the trailer that he made for it. He was dying to take Nate for a ride in it! 

 

The day we went was 100 degrees so the kids wanted to take Nate through the "kid wash".  
Nate doesn't mind getting wet so I knew he'd love it but poor Abby got soaked taking him through it. He would get startled as soon as the cold water touched him and stop in the middle. Sweet Abby blocked the water for him so he wouldn't get too wet.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys came! It was so nice to have you guys here!!!!

    ReplyDelete