Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Growing up





Nate is 6 months old this week and we can't believe how much he's grown! 
2 days

1 1/2 months
2 1/2 months

3 1/2 months

4 1/2 months

6 months
His leg now is about the size of his whole body when he was born. He's getting huge :)

This was the first premie outfit we put him in when he was 2 1/2 months old. It was huge on him in this picture.

Here he is next to the same outfit

And here are just a few more pictures from the week...

We got out his Bumbo chair last week and he loves it! I set him next to me while I eat at the table and he thinks he is pretty cool.

I used to babysit a little boy (not so little anymore) named Nate and he had a monkey exactly like this one that he absolutely loved. When we saw this monkey we had to get one for our little Nate too. He likes to lick his face whenever we put it on him :)

My mom got this outfit for Nate for Halloween but we are worried that he is going to be too big for it by the end of the month so we decided to use it as pajamas now. Doesn't he look so stinkin' cute!?!?











5 comments:

  1. It's crazy how big he has gotten!!!! SO cute! I love the Halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate looks like he is trying to be spooky in last picture with his arms up. Absolutely adorable!!! Also Tyler thinks Nate is singing in his bumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't checked your blog for a while, but I am so happy to hear that you guys are finally home!!! What an incredible journey your family has been on the last five months. Nate is such a handsome baby and congrats on everything. Someday when it is safe for a visit (for Nate that is), we would love to come say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so badly want to squish his little cheeks! I love this little guy ...and his little skeleton outfit! Way to go grandma! He's just too cute to be scary.

    ReplyDelete