Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year! It was the calmest, most stress free Christmas I have ever had.  I guess that is one of the perks of having to stay home. We had a good excuse to skip all of the million holiday parties and craziness and spend time focusing on more important things. Here's some pictures from our day.
Nate opening his singing puppy from Grandma Johnson

Nate and I Christmas morning

This is what Todd made for me. Every night when we are going to bed I always say I wish Nate could come and cuddle with us. I'm very grateful that he is such a good sleeper but sometimes it would be nice to snuggle our baby in bed. So Todd blew up this picture of our sleeping bug, glued it to some cardboard, and wrapped a blanket around it. It's my very own bedtime Nate :)

Learning how to use his first hammer from Grandma Jensen

My present from my mom. You can't see it very well but it has the girls' names on it on the bottom.

Uncle Shane teaching Nate how to be a race car driver

No comments:

Post a Comment