Thursday, October 3, 2013

Our Little Helper

I was looking through my list of Nate's favorite things that I kept this month and realized that there wasn't a single toy on the list. He is obsessed with everyday things and "helping" us with our daily tasks. 
  • He is loving being in the kitchen lately and will stop whatever he is doing anytime he hears the fridge open. He likes to help close it. He doesn't really cause any trouble in there, he just likes to slam the door. He does the same thing with the microwave too. 
  • He's also discovered the toilet paper. He loves anything that spins so naturally, he was fascinated by how the toilet paper roll works. If we're not careful, he'll get a big handful and tries to eat it.
  • Another favorite pastime lately is destroying my hair. As soon as he gets a clear shot he grabs a chunk of my ponytail and gives it a good pull. Then he runs away laughing. Here's a picture of my typical new hairstyle at the end of everyday. Don't let that innocent looking face fool you...he's naughty!
  • Chasing is still a favorite activity around our house and happens every night when Todd gets home from work.

1 comment: