Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Since Nate's 1st birthday was a little uneventful, we (ok I) decided that we had to make up for it this year by going way over the top :)

Nate's favorite thing in the world right now are balloons so we snuck in his room before we went to bed and filled up it up with balloons. He absolutely loved it! 



Later, we had grandparents and friends over for pizza and cake. Nate chowed down 3 pieces of pizza and a whole piece of cake...and he only ALMOST threw up once. I'd say it was a success :)

Here's a picture of his super cute cake that my friend Mishelle made for him.  

Cake time!!

Just when I thought this kid couldn't possibly eat any more food...

After only an hour of set up time, Grandpa and Todd finally finished putting together his car. He's going to love it once it stops snowing outside!

Macie and Ellie's balloons. Nate got to throw them this year and he did a great job.



Nate with all of his birthday loot. I'd say he is one spoiled little boy!

 This is what my living room looked like after Nate went to bed. It looked like a birthday explosion!

No comments:

Post a Comment