Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More Summer Fun


Here we are with another post with a bunch of random pictures from all of our summer adventures! Sit down and get comfy, because this is a long one :)

Don't get too excited about this picture...we are just having some fun with the potty right now. We are doing nothing serious. He is very interested in the toilet and what goes on in the bathroom so we bought him a potty chair so he could feel like a big boy. He's going to hate me in 10 years for posting this but it was just so cute to see my little baby on the potty :) 

My favorite part of the day is seeing this little bug with his bed head at breakfast time.

Do you think he might want some more oatmeal??

Baby selfie :)

 What a nice helper! He loves to help do the dishes. And by do the dishes, I mean make a huge mess and get water all over my kitchen. Good thing he's cute :)

On the 4th of July, we were able to go camping with some very special friends of ours, the Barons. We had a great time and Nate did great on his first real camping trip. This picture was taken at 6:30 am. I didn't even think about bringing quiet toys to play with in the tent so we entertained ourselves with the camera until everyone else was awake.


The Barons had just got back from a trip to Hawaii just before our camping trip. Erica was so sweet to think of Macie and Ellie while they were there. She got them these beautiful flower clips that fit perfectly on our dolls.

Nate and I were able to go up to Idaho Falls with my parents a few weeks ago and ride some of the rides at the park. Nate loved riding on the carousel.

But he wasn't too sure about the ferris wheel.

The train was, by far, his favorite. Don't pay any attention to how ridiculous I look riding on this tiny ride!

Here is Nate's new swimming suit. He was still using his 9-12 month one from last year but it was starting to get really tight. I decided I'd get him a new one now while they are on sale. I got a 2T hoping it would last through next summer. I'm thinking I won't have to buy him another one for a LONG time. It is huge on him!

Todd's favorite family night activity...wrestling.


Nate playing in the water before 9 am and in his pajamas...this is my favorite part of summer :)


This video needs some explanation. We call this move the "Old Man Shuffle" and here's why...Nate and  I were at the library one morning, which we do every week. This week happened to be voting day. There was an older man walking by with a cane. He was very slow and shuffling around. Nate came up behind him and started shuffling too. Then, he shuffled around the man and looked up at him and started laughing! It was so embarrassing! Now all we have to do is say "Do the old man shuffle" and he'll start doing this. It is hysterical!


Nate really hates getting his teeth brushed....like really hates it. I literally dread this time of day every single day. It's exhausting holding him down and forcing the toothbrush in his mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment