Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Bug is 1!!!!!!!!

Nate bug turned 1 yesterday!!! He had a great day and got totally spoiled! I'm pretty sure we have doubled our toy collection in 1 day.
The decorations
Our camera died just as we gave him the cupcake! I couldn't believe it! But don't worry, you don't miss much. He grabbed it and shoved it in his mouth. Then, he immediately started gagging and spitting it out. He didn't even keep 1 bite down!

Nate with his balloon

Macie and Ellie's balloons

My sister in law made me these GREAT little dolls.  She made them weighted so that they are the same weight as the girls at birth. The pink one is Macie (14 ounces) and the purple one is Ellie (1 lb 6 ounces). They are perfect! Thank you so much Laura!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun day with Nate! What a great Easter tradition to start with your girls! You and Todd are amazing. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I can't believe it has already been a year! Time goes by so fast!! I love those little dolls, it helps me a lot to have my weighted bear. I've definitely been thinking about you these past couple of days and will be these next couple too. You and Todd are awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday. nate the cutie. u guys are incredible parents. you are an amazing woman on ur breastfeeding. i didnt suceed with my boys.youll are blessed having each other.

    ReplyDelete