Monday, May 19, 2014

Catch Up

This post just keeps getting bigger and bigger the longer I put off finishing it so it's time to get it done! Nate is just getting more and more fun but more and more wild at the same time. This just means that we have a ton of videos of funny things he does but I'm too tired by the end of the day to do anything with them. So here goes my attempt at catching up on everything that's been happening here lately.

Crazy bath hair! It was finally getting long enough to be visible but since this picture we've been out in the sun and it has turned white again. The poor kid is going to look bald forever :)

This is what my stairs look like about 90% of the time that Nate is awake. This kid loves to throw random things down just to hear the noise. It drives me bonkers!
                                   

Nate in his cool shades. He LOVES looking at himself in the mirror while wearing these and has to take them on every walk in the stroller. 
                                

Nate's birthday present from my parents was this sand and water table. I HIGHLY recommend one of these for every 2 year old boy! It is by far the most played with toy we have. He LOVES it.

The only drawback is that he is always gets soaking wet so either he stays in wet clothes or ends up in just his diaper pretty much every afternoon.

I always thought Nate looked like Todd but my mom and mother in law have insisted that he looks more like me. To prove her point, my mom sent me this picture of me when I was about 1. It turns out I was wrong...
Showing off his new spin moves
Nate still hasn't ever said mom or mommy or mama. The kid is killing me! He only says dada (which Todd thinks is great!)
Playing with his favorite toy lately...balloons!

Giving his little duck a ride


He's recently added this growl noise to his "yeah" when he really really wants to do something. We think it's hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. He's so fun! I can see why you're so tired at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete